PROOF OF COVID-19 STATUS
All visitors to the Dublin OPEN will need to show proof of their COVID-19 status for entry.
- This will be by presentation to the Organisers who will be situated in the downstairs Dublin OPEN event lobby of Proof of Immunity made under the Health (Amendment)(No.2) Act 2021; this will include the EU Digital Covid Certificate and HSE Covid-19 Vaccination Record.
- If the visitor is not pre-registered, there may be a requirement to cross check the name on the documentation with Photo ID – acceptable forms of ID are Driving Licence, Passport or other photo ID.
- In accordance with current government regulations to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18, all visitors will also need to inform us of their contact name and telephone number. This will be securely retained for 28 days and will be compliant with GDPR.
- Face coverings: Following the current Irish rules on indoor hospitality, face coverings will need to be worn at this event except for the consumption of food and drink as offered.
- Social distancing of 1 metre should be observed where possible.
- Hand Sanitising Stations will be available throughout the venue and the hotel. We recommend you use these throughout the event.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org